1. Owns a cat(s)? Nope. Highly allergic. Plus I'm more of a dog person
2. Drives small sensible, economical car? 95 Ford Taurus. V6 all the way. The way folks drive around here those extra 2 cylinders really help.
3. Wears comfortable, sensible shoes? Do they make uncomfortable tennis shoes?
4. Reads constantly? Not as much as I used to. I only have one book going now instead of 3 or 4.
5. Never goes out? With out being outside of the home, nope. I'm usually somewhere else, gym, the RRG, Morehead, book store (the locally owned one).
6. Sexually inexperienced? Errr, That's on a need to know basis.
7. Friends are all librarians? Nope. Students, climbers, and college friends who've gone every which way (day traders to manager at the local food co-op).
8. Could care less about fashion? I have a shirt that until last year I wore on a regular basis around town that I bought in 95. Not to mention that flannel plaid shirts, jeans and boots will never go out of style.
9. Leans to the left when it comes to politics? Nope. I'm what you would call a Green Republican.
10. Was a nerd in high school? Yeah but so what. That was high school. It doesn't count anymore and it shouldn't have counted when you were there.
11. Wears hair in a bun? Nope, way too short. But when it was long the pony tail was king.
12. Is constantly covered in dust? Dirt and charcoal yes, dust, no.
13. Librarian by day/Bacardi by night? I'm a Bud man myself.
14. Do you wear glasses? Contacts now, but glasses before and since the 5th grade.
15. Are you female? Nope.
16. Abilities in the yarn arts? No. But I can sew and I've made a quilt before. When we have our first kid I'm making him/her one as well.