Get LISNews via email! Enter Your Email Address:
1. Owns a cat(s)? Not currently. Have lived with a cat and his owner.
2. Drives small sensible, economical car? 1991 Honda Civic. 30 mpg on the street/40 mpg highway.
3. Wears comfortable, sensible shoes? Yes.
4. Reads constantly? As much as possible.
5. Never goes out? Not much.
6. Sexually inexperienced? Happily married.
7. Friends are all librarians? No, but some are.
8. Could care less about fashion? I don't care about fashion. I do care about language, though. I don't care one bit about fashion, and you can't care less than zero, so I *couldn't* care less about fashion. If you could care less about something, you might care quite a lot.
9. Leans to the left when it comes to politics? Oh, yeah.
10. Was a nerd in high school? Yeah, sure, ya betcha.
11. Wears hair in a bun? No, ponytail.
12. Is constantly covered in dust? No.
13. Librarian by day/Bacardi by night? I guess so. Can I be Bacardi if I have a shot at home before bed?
14. Do you wear glasses? Yes.
15. Are you female? No.
16. Abilities in the yarn arts? No.
I score it 10 points out of 16 (62.5%).