No rain today in Mountain View, for the first time in two or three weeks--what better reason to publish a Spring issue?
Cites & Insights 6:6, Spring 2006 is ready for downloading.
The 26-page issue (all essays except the last also available as HTML separates at the C&I home page) includes:
- Perspective: Discovering Books: The OCA/GBS Saga Continues - Keeping up to date on various projects to make millions of books more discoverable.
- The Library Stuff - One featured website and ten articles and posts worth reading.
- Trends & Quick Takes - seven items, fromclick fraud to AllLearn.
- Good Stuff Perspective: Journal of Electronic Publishing Returns! - Notes on all but one of the articles in the first new issue of JEP in 3.5 years
- Following Up and Feedback - belatedly, six pieces of feedback
- Net Media: Blogs, Google and [Prawn] - that last word's wrong, but I'd just as soon not have this blog blocked.
- My Back Pages - nine comments and curiosities, exclusive to the PDF edition.