Priscilla Shontz writes "These articles were just published on LIScareer.com:
- Beyer, Hope Elizabeth. "Finding Leadership and Mentoring Opportunities."
- Etches-Johnson, Amanda. "Look Mom, I got my Name in Print! Lessons Learned by a Publishing Neophyte."
- Ferguson, Timothy. "Surviving Jobs You Loathe."
- Kane, Laura Townsend. "Medical Librarianship: A Niche for Every Interest."
- Merritt, Tanzi. "Tips and Tricks for Conference Attendance."
- Muturi, Elisheba. "Networking Through Information Interviews: What Works."
- Peters, Chrissie Anderson. "What Leadership Is NOT."
You can find these articles, along with a backfile of all original articles and article submission guidelines, at LIScareer.com."